Care & Safety Instructions
Please read and follow these instructions carefully for your safety and so that your candle will burn properly.
-Do not leave burning candle unattended.
-Keep wick trimmed to ¼”. If the wick leans after use, re-center and straighten it before lighting again.
- If the glass becomes blackened while burning, extinguish candle, allow to cool and clean with a dry paper towel.
-Burn for at least one to three hours on first burn to create good wax memory and prevent tunneling, or until the melted wax pool reaches across the diameter of the candle.
-Keep candle away from pets, children, drafty areas and flammable objects, such as furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, hair, etc.
-Do not burn candle for longer than two or three hours at a time.
-Place candle on a stable, heat resistant surface.
-Only burn candles in a well ventilated room. Do not burn them where air exchange is limited.
-Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
-Never introduce liquids or foreign objects into the candle and keep it free of wick trimmings, matches and any flammable materials.
-When not in use, keep candle covered to avoid dust build up.
-Soy candles are prone to bumpy spots or white “frosted” patches and sometimes wax does not adhere well to the container creating “wet spots” which do not effect the performance of the candle. These are all normal and do not constitute a defective candle.
-Never use water to extinguish a candle.
-Don’t burn a candle all the way down to the bottom.
-Be careful if using a candle during a power outage. Battery powered objects are safer sources of light.
-Never touch or move a burning candle or container candle when the wax is liquid.
-Place burning candles at least 3” apart from each other.
-Never use a knife or sharp object to remove wax drippings from a candle holder or container.
-Extinguish a candle if it repeatedly smokes, flickers, or the flame becomes too high. Cool, trim the wick and then check for drafts before relighting.
-Do NOT consume the wax or any part of the product.
-Do not re-use the container to store food.
Please read and follow these instructions carefully for your safety and so that your scented wax melts will melt properly.
To prevent fire and injury, remove packaging before use. Use only in tea-light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts. Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use. Do NOT leave melter unattended while in use. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Unplug your melting device when it is not in use.
Instructions: Do NOT add water, Do NOT melt on stove top or in non-approved appliances. Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable materials. Discontinue use if dish contains less than 1/2" of wax.
Reed Diffusers and Reed Diffuser Refill Kits
Please read and follow these instructions carefully for your safety and so your reed diffuser will function properly.
Reed diffusers are a simple, low maintenance, and flame-free way to fill a space continuously with your favorite scents. They can be placed in areas where a little fragrance is desired all the time, such as entryways, bathrooms, window cutouts, shelves, etc. Give the fragrance time to soak into the reeds before judging the intensity of the scent.
Customize the intensity of your diffuser by the number of reeds you place inside of it. Want more scent? Add more reeds. Want less scent? Remove a few reeds. Remember, if you start out with a smaller number of reeds, you have to give each reed you add time to soak up the oil. Flip the reeds each week if desired.
Be careful to keep the diffuser out of the reach of pets and children. Do not spill the contents as they may damage surfaces. Never ingest the contents of the reed diffuser bottle. Do not light the reeds.
If using your own reed diffuser bottle you must assume responsibility for the safety of the bottle. Fragrance oil can melt plastic, so if using your own bottle it must be glass with a narrow neck. The narrow neck will slow the evaporation of the fragrance oil.
Room & Linen Spray
Test a small area of fabric which is out of sight before applying. Hold bottle 8" - 12" away from linens and spritz lightly. Not recommended for leather. Not intended to be applied to pets or humans. Do not use as body spray or perfume.
CAUTION: Eye irritant. DO NOT SPRAY INTO EYES. If product comes in contact with your eyes, flush thoroughly with water for 20 minutes and call your doctor or EMS.
USE ONLY AS INTENDED
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF SMALL CHILDREN AND PETS
DO NOT SPRAY DIRECTLY AT OR TOWARDS OPEN FLAME
Please contact us immediately if you have questions regarding the proper use of our products.